Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHIELD Training / Alliance Wars Event

2 posters

Go down

SHIELD Training / Alliance Wars Event Empty SHIELD Training / Alliance Wars Event

Post  eternianhero Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 am

Ok Guardians, looks like its almost here again. Time to kick some ass of other Alliances! I'm going to start listing some things we all need to know before we get going here. Please add on other ideas and helpful hints!

Most importantly, we need to follow the schedule so we can fight together as a full force. This really worked well last time.

So at the scheduled time (9am, 12, 3, 6, 9, or 12am) or on off-hours when enough people are available to fight (coordinate via the ingame forum or LINE), someone should start the fight to begin searching for an opponent. When lone rogues in our alliance start battles on their own, that is when problems begin. There is no way to win a battle on your own against an alliance, so save your energy and work as a team! Repeating offenders WILL be booted from the alliance.

We all need to work together, following these 3 basic steps during our battle:

Step 1: Taking down the opposing alliance's Defense Leader.
We can't start battling other members of their alliance until he is down. Use pinger decks of 2 atk power (like one electra or medusa) to test his deck. If we all attack him repeatedly with attack decks of 50 atk power then we can weaken his deck and make it more manageable.

Step 2: Take down the shield wall.
Pretty simple and straight forward, just keep hitting it until it is down. Once it is, then we get double the raid points for beating their members. Also, there is a bonus % of raid points for beating their alliance leader, vice leader, defense leader and offnse leaders. Last SHIELD training Nick Fury and Maria Hill did bonus damage against shield walls, but that may be different this time around.

Step 3: Attack their members.
Using your pinger decks to repeatedly weaken others' defense decks is a great way to make things easier. The more a member is beaten, however, the less raid points they will yield. Attacking someone outside of the raid, i.e. running a search for them and pinging them in regular battles is another great trick. This also works against the defense leader.

So thats the basics. Everyone please continue to add things here as you think of them or discover new exploits.

Good luck to Trash, our defense leader and mvp during this new alliance war!

Sharing what other people's defense decks are on the in game forum or on LINE is indispensable information. Please share often so we all know what is happening.

I will be doing my best to put our shield back up in between battles and be there for each one, but I will be out of town and may or may not have time or a signal to get through. As long as there are enough members of our alliance ready to battle, start up the search for it.

Again, lone rogues starting battles on their own and not attempting to communicate with other alliance members will not be tolerated! You will get a warning before being booted. I hate to do it, but it is in the best interest of the Guardians to keep us woking together as a team.

Good luck guys and go kick some ass!
eternianhero
eternianhero

Back to top Go down

SHIELD Training / Alliance Wars Event Empty Re: SHIELD Training / Alliance Wars Event

Post  eternianhero Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 am

Also, share as many shards as you are able to! The more shards we share, the more shards we receive!
eternianhero
eternianhero

Back to top Go down

SHIELD Training / Alliance Wars Event Empty Re: SHIELD Training / Alliance Wars Event

Post  Gudzillla Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 pm

acknowledged. Smile

Gudzillla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down