Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan??

+6
chris23pr
anovaa
legendaryrt
MyHarusame
eternianhero
pete-kracked
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan?? - Page 2 Empty Re: can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan??

Post  eternianhero Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 pm

As rootbeer pointed out, we don't take the 5 atk power penalty when we attack other people's magnetos, so everyone ask for help on all of the ones you start. Try to spend mostofvyour attack power on ally'd enemies.

Also, try to save up those power packs for later when we fight the dark magnetos. We'll get more points and shards from those later in the event.
eternianhero
eternianhero

Back to top Go down

can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan?? - Page 2 Empty Here's how I'm rolling.

Post  Altavern Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:13 pm

She-hulk maxed and mastered. Three m&m hawkeyes (thanks for the boost there. Apology accepted! Lol) and then a fused storm not properly fused but I was going for the bonus quickly. Still looking for that first psychlock!!

Altavern

Back to top Go down

can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan?? - Page 2 Empty Raider Cards:

Post  Godslayer Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Cosmic Energy Havoc: 200% base, 300% fused bonus. He is one of the unfortunate cards that loses effectiveness when fused. It is still recommended to fuse him since you will save attack power.

Precise shot Hawkeye: 200% base, 300% fused bonus. He is one of the unfortunate cards that loses effectiveness when fused. It is still recommended to fuse him since you will save attack power.

Wind-Rider Storm: 300% base, 700% fused bonus. Good buff overall when fused that is 200% more powerful than one base Psylocke

Lady Liberty She Hulk: 400% base, 600% fused bonus. The final of the unfortunate cards that loses effectiveness when fused. It is still recommended to fuse her since it wills ave on attack power.

Psychic Katana Psylocke: 500% base, 1200% fused. Great buff overall when fused it is 200% more powerful than one base cyclops.

Mind of Matter Xavier: 800% base, 1800% fused. Only being 200% shy of Cyclops makes this probably the most reasonable raid card for this event.

Genuine Leader Cyclops: 1000% base, 2000% fused. The best raider card for this event.
Godslayer
Godslayer

Back to top Go down

can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan?? - Page 2 Empty Most efficient game play

Post  Altavern Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Ok. I do the numbers with the cards I have and STORM was the most efficient out of she hulk hawkeye and storm. My suggestion is to use the appropriate raider card to bust the magneto part (bruiser, tac, or speed) and then use storm only to finishe him off. Thoughts? So far it is the most efficient way I have found clocking in at 3923/atk point. Anyone else do the math on other cards or have a better idea?

Altavern

Back to top Go down

can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan?? - Page 2 Empty Thoughts about optimal trading?

Post  Altavern Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 am

While I can't do it yet, I know many of you have been together for a long time. What are your thoughts about trading raid cards around so that multiple ppl can have the best decks ONLY when they take on magneto?

Example: beer has full atk and wants to go kick magnetos ass but he only has one lowly havoc that he forgot to boost. Oops. Not going to get very far with that! Now imagine that he gets on kik (get on it I you haven't yet) and says "hey who's on WoH" and lets say stepp responds. Well stepp has 2 ff Xavier's and 3 psyclockes. So he "trades" them to beer ONLY FOR THE FIGHT! Then beer trades them back.

This is based off of how I have used my alt account in the past. I know it is a huge trust issue bc u r trusting that these ppl will give these awesome cards back.

Thoughts? Too close to cheating??

Altavern

Back to top Go down

can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan?? - Page 2 Empty Re: can't wait to kick ass at the next event.. Game Plan??

Post  eternianhero Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 am

Haha, its sneaky and I like it! Gonna go get kik now.
eternianhero
eternianhero

Back to top Go down

Post  pete-kracked Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 am

Great idea.... Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!

pete-kracked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2